Contact Information

Parks and Leisure
Heritage Center Office

Facility Reservations and Sport Registrations
256 East Orange Ave
Email Us!

Administration Office
291 N Main St

Parks & Leisure


What is upcoming that my family can participate in?                            

What is the next sport that I can register my child in and when does it begin?

How can I have a tree removed, pruned or replaced?

Submit a form at the Parks & Leisure Services Department inside City Hall.  The tree will then be reviewed by the Parks Superintendent.

How do I reserve a park pavilion?

What does it cost to reserve a pavilion?

$34 to reserve a pavilion.  You may use it for any amount of time during the hours that the park is open.

Is amplified music allowed in the park?

Yes.  An amplified music permit must be completed at the Heritage Center.  This form must be submitted at least 5 business days prior to the reservation. No fee for this permit.

Is alcohol allowed in the park?

Yes.  There is a place on the facility request form to declare if alcohol will be served.  A maximum of 1/3 of the total in attendance may obtain alcohol tags not to exceed 25 total.  This request must be completed at the Heritage Center at least 5 business days in advance of the reservation. 

May I have a bounce house at my party?

Yes.  The cost is $27 for a bounce house permit (this does not include the cost of the actual bounce house).  A bounce house may only be used if you have a pavilion reserved.  Visit our Parks page on the menu options for an updated list of approved Bounce House Companies.


How can I view Library services?

City Government | City Departments | Living Here | Business Here | Visiting Here | Leisure | Contact Us
Web Info | Search | Disclaimers | Accessibility | Home

For comments or corrections, please email the webmaster.