Large File Dropbox

Contact Information

Public Works
291 North Main Street
Fax (559) 781-6437
Email Us!

Public Works

Applicants for the installation or replacement of an air conditioner...


pplicants for the installation or replacement of an air conditioner must submit the appropriate State Title 24 forms that have been registered with a State approved site such as Applicants must print a registered copy of these forms and submit them to our office in order for a permit to be issued. Homeowners must also be registered through an approved website and submit registered forms for a permit.

Homeowners may use the following link for instructions on how to do so:

Title 24 Standards

If you have questions regarding the completion of these forms you can contact the Energy Commission at 1-800-772-3300.

City Government | City Departments | Living Here | Business Here | Visiting Here | Leisure | Contact Us
Web Info | Search | Disclaimers | Accessibility | Home

For comments or corrections, please email the webmaster.