Contact Information

City of Porterville
291 North Main Street
Porterville, CA 93257
Email Us!

City Clerk

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) 
How do I obtain a marriage license?

Marriage licenses are issued by the Tulare County Clerk Recorder's Office, located at 221 S. Mooney Blvd. Room 103, Visalia, CA 93291.  For more information, contact the County Clerk's Office at 1-559-636-5051.

How often does the City Council meet?

Regular meetings are held on the first and third Tuesdays of every month, starting at 6:00 p.m. for Closed Session, and 7:00 p.m. for the public meeting. The meetings are held in the Council Chambers at City Hall, 291 N. Main Street.

How can I find out what the Council will be considering at the Council meeting?

City Council Agendas are posted outside of City Hall and on the City's website.  To receive City Council agendas via e-mail, fax, or mail please contact the City Clerk's Office at 559 782-7464.  The agenda packet is available for viewing at the Office of the City Clerk counter, the northeast lobby of City Hall, the Public Library, and the City's website.

How do I register to vote?

Obtain a registration form from any City Clerk's office, Post Office, or Library; complete the form, sign it, and mail it to the County Registrar of Voters at 5957 South Mooney Blvd, Visalia, Ca 93277-9394. The Registrar will send you verification of your registration. For more information, call the County Registrar of Voters at (559) 733-6275.                               

City Government | City Departments | Living Here | Business Here | Visiting Here | Leisure | Contact Us
Web Info | Search | Disclaimers | Accessibility | Home

For comments or corrections, please email the webmaster.