Print this page
General Pool Questions
- Glass of any kind, (bottles, containers, etc.)
- Alcohol, smoking, tobacco, and/or drugs
- Pets, with the exception of assistance dogs.
Yes. You are welcome to bring your own snacks or take advantage of the snack bar. However, no food allowed in or around the pool.
Yes. Admission fees are for entrance into the pool complex, even if you are not getting in the water.
- Water Slide: You MUST be at least 45 inches tall to ride the water slide. Only one rider at a time, and you must go feet first. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Waiting in Line: To avoid heat stroke and other heat related illnesses, be prepared when waiting in line to enter the pool complex. Bring a shade or umbrella, wear loose fitting, cotton clothing, and have plenty of water.
- Maximum Capacity: The pool complex has a maximum capacity. Once capacity is reached, admission will only be granted after others leave.
Private Party Rental Questions (excludes school parties)
Yes. You can bring your own toys to a private party. However, for safety purposes, all pool toys and/or inflatables must be approved for use by the lifeguards and/or pool manager prior to putting them in the water.
No. The snack bar will not be open during private rentals. You are, however, welcome to bring your own food, drinks, cakes, etc.
Yes. The guards shack has limited refrigerator and freezer space. You can also bring your own ice chests.
Unfortunately, no. The time you book is the the time you can enter and must exit the pool complex. The lifeguards and staff are scheduled to arrive based on the time of the rental. If you arrive early, they will not be prepared to supervise your event. If you need extra time for set up and decorating, please be sure to schedule it.