Print this page
- Reservations are accepted ONLINE or in-person at our office located in Centennial Plaza, 15 E. Thurman Ave., Suite A.
- No reservations will be taken after 12 PM on Thursday for the upcoming weekend.
- Reservations may be made up to one year in advance and early reservation is advised.
- Reservations are on a first come, first served basis, and MUST BE made 48 hours in advance.
- Reservations with alcohol and/or amplified music permits require 5 business days notice.
- You may call the office at (559) 791-7695 to check availability prior to coming down.
Pavilion & Picnic AreasFees
|Covered Pavilion||Resident- $60 per day||Non-Resident-$75 per day|
|Picnic Area||Resident- $40 per day||Non-Resident- $50 per day|
See a detailed list of rental options
- Summer/ Fall- 8 AM- 8 PM
- Winter/ Spring- 8 AM- 4 PM
Bounce HousesAre you going to have a bounce house at your party in the park? All bounce houses used on City property must have an event permit and be rented from a company holds an insurance policy naming the City of Porterville as an additional insured in the amount of $1,000,000. See authorized bounce house vendors list
|Bounce House Permit||$27 per permit|
Alcohol TagsAlcohol Tags are only issued to those who rent pavilions or special areas. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in all City Parks, unless a permit has been issued by the Parks & Leisure Services Department and the Police Department. Alcohol Tags must be applied for at least five (5) working days prior to the event. NO EXCEPTIONS.
A maximum of 1/3 of the total in attendance may obtain alcohol tags not to exceed 25 total. This request must be completed in-person at least 7 days in advance of the reservation.
|Alcohol Tags||$2 per tag (per person)|
Outside Amplifier PermitAmplified equipment must receive approval from the Police Department. There is no cost to apply. Applications must be submitted five (5) working days prior to the event. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Outside Amplified Music Permit Application
Zalud House Garden RentalGarden includes use of the garden area, bridal room, kitchen, tables and chairs.
Deposit (non-refundable if customer cancels)- $75.00
During Regular Hours of Operation- $51 per hour*
During Non-Regular House Hours- $61 per hour*
* Required two (2) hour minimum
Zalud House Hours
Thursday- Saturday, 10 AM-4 PM
(Closed the month of January)
Municipal Pool at Murry Park1-100 People- $85 per hour
101-200 People- $95 per hour
201-280 People - $105 per hour
More details on Pool rentals
Athletic Courts, Diamonds & Fields
|Fields, Courts and Diamonds||$15 per day|
|Field Lights- Youth||$10 per hour|
|Field Lights- Adult||$14 per hour|
|Supervisor Fee (if applicable||$15 per hour|
|Field Maintenance (if applicable)||$30 per day|
|Portable Light Tower||$80 per night/ per unit|
|Tournament Fees*||$10 per hour|
|Commercial Use*||$50 per hour|
|Sports Complex Participant Usage Fee||$1.50 per participant per game|
* Lights and supervisor fees are additional
- Zalud Park Softball Diamonds
- Sports Complex Fields and Softball Diamonds
- Zalud Park Basketball Courts
- Zalud Park Tennis Courts
- Hayes Field Softball Diamonds
- Burton Baseball Fields
- Pioneer Ball Fields
- Sports Complex Football/ Soccer Field
- Sports Complex Softball Diamonds
Any requests to make changes must be requested at least five (5) business days in advance, and will be subject to an administrative fee- $3 per transaction