Print this page
Effective April 13, 2020
Phase 1 - Transit Service Modifications will go into effect on Monday, April 13, 2020, those changes include the following:
- Route #7 will be eliminated;
- Route #8 will be eliminated;
- Route #9 has been temprarily suspended until further notice;
- Fixed Route Service will operate on the following Sunday Schedule: Monday through Sunday from 8:00 am to 7:10 pm;
- ADA Paratarnsit (Dial-A-Ride) Service will operate on the following schedule: Monday through Friday from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm; Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm;
- TransPort, the City's new microtransit service, will start operations on Monday, April 13, 2020. TransPort will operate on the following schedule: Monday through Friday from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm; Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. TransPort fare is $3.00 per rider.
Porterville's Fast & Efficient Transit System
The City of Porterville's Public Transportation Division offers 9 fixed-route bus lines and Dial-A-Ride paratransit servic, all designed to help you get wherever you want to go. We take pride in serving our community with a modern clean and green fleet of over 20 buses. Porterville Transit is operated by the City of Porterville as a public service to all the citizens and visitors of Porterville.
||Dial-A-COLT (ADA Service)
|Fares & Passes
||Plans, Reports, Notices
Meet Our New Zero Emission Bus!