Print this page
Annual meetings will be held in January of each year. Notifications will be posted on the Tulare County website (http;//tularecounty.ca.gov/countywideoversightboard/) at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.
Special meetings will be held when needed. Notifications will be posted at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Meetings will be held at this location:
Tulare County Board of Supervisors Chambers
2800 W. Burrel Ave
Visalia, CA 93291
The Oversight Board consists of 7 members appointed by:
- County Board of Supervisors (2 members, one must be a member of the public)
- City Selection Committee (1 member)
- Independent Special District Selection Committee (1 member)
- Chancellor of the California Community Colleges (1 member)
- County Superintendent of Schools (1 member)
- The recognized employee organization representing the largest number of successor agency employees in Tulare County (1 member)